I can’t believe we have come upon the last few days of January so quickly – and all of a sudden, the coldest here in the great Northeast. I’ll be logging off early today to pick up my niece Ellie for a weekend sleepover. Oh boy do we have plans! We will be very busy ladies and will even have some projects to share. Until then, here is a weekly recap!
* This week’s Designer File featured Jessica Gonacha Swift, an amazing illustrator.
* I was excited to receive the new issue of Well Wed magazine that had some features of my work, in addition featured the Slip-its as a fun gift idea!
* I was so honored to be included as one of Well Wed magazines top picks of talented professionals. See the article here.
* I I had some fun shopping for a rubber address stamp. I’ll let you all know what i decide. I think i’ll get Christopher’s thoughts too. I mean, he does live here too.
* Of course one of my favorite posts this week was the unveiling of Deborah’s logo! I can’t wait to share the cards and accessories with you all.
I hope everyone has a really great weekend. Next week i’ll have the new desktop design for February and some weekend projects with Ellie to share! Stay warm and have fun.
Speak Your Mind
Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!